To supervise and ensure our service, store standards, and merchandising programs are met. We provide guests with prompt friendly service, fresh roasted coffee, quality beverages and products in a clean atmosphere.
1. Ensure guests receive friendly, engaging service from our staff by providing guest demonstrations and samples using brewing and roasting equipment.
2. Achieve budgeted sales and profit. Maintains daily, weekly and period financial reports.
3. Operate the department in accordance to merchandising and operational guidelines and programs including proper inventory level of product and supplies.
4. Provide guidance, orientation, and training and performance feedback to ensure hosts are properly trained in product preparation and guest engagement is meeting our service standards.
5. Perform product preparation, receiving, stocking, rotating and guest service to achieve standards.
6. Perform cleaning tasks and sanitation and maintain safety throughout the department in accordance with the Lowes’ Foods standards.
7. Maintain department’s labor budget and scheduling standards.
8. Ensure PA announcements are performed on schedule.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, engaging and outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with guests and coworkers.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Ability to supervise, train and develop people.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
7. Possess effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended period of time.
9. Ability to communicate effectively with Store Management and Merchandiser(s).