To ensure that Lowes Foods guest service and department operation is maintained in the dairy/frozen food department.
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and co-workers.
2. Stock, rotate and condition all dairy/frozen product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without agitation.
4. Maintain organized, inventoried, rotated and dated overstock in the cooler/freezer areas.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control, rotation of shelves and overstock, and proper product handling.
6. Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to the store.
7. Responsible for ordering milk, eggs, and other dairy/frozen product to maintain proper product level, rotation, and inventory control.
8. Responsible for maintaining organized paperwork associated with ordering and proper stock loss documentation procedures.
9. Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the cooler/freezer areas.
10. Performs front end duties as necessary to ensure No Noticeable Wait standard is upheld and maintained.
11. Prepare dairy and frozen food departments for grocery inventory.
12. Works with Receiver and Store Manager to meet guest demand for DSD frozen and dairy items.
13. Orders and merchandises all ad items to maximize sales and profits.
14. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 60 lbs. occasionally and 40 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
6. Effective communication and guest service skills.
7. Must be subject to temperature fluctuations that come from working in and around the dairy/frozen department.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate pallet jack for extended periods of time.