To ensure that Lowes Foods SausageWorks is operating at or above company standards.
1. Actively engage guests through active sampling and suggestive selling.
2. To personally demonstrate superior guest service at all times.
3. Operate the department according to strict merchandising and operational standards.
4. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods standards.
5. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department according to Lowes Foods standards.
6. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
7. Perform PA announcements.
8. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, energetic and outgoing personality.
2. Must be able to actively engage guests and be willing to have fun with our guests.
3. Ability to work well with others.
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
5. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
6. Knowledge of deli as well as SausageWorks operations.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
11. Ability to effectively communicate with, and take direction from supervision.
12. Ability to work well with computers.