To grow community by providing personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned experience.
1. To personally demonstrate superior guest service at all times
2. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods standards.
3. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department according to Lowes Foods standards.
4. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
5. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
6. Perform PA announcements.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Must be able to actively engage guests. Willingness to have fun with our guests.
3. Ability to work well with others.
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
5. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
6. Knowledge of deli as well as chicken kitchen operations.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
11. Ability to effectively communicate with, and take direction from supervision.