Grow engagement between Lowes Foods and the community by executing events to host at the Community Table.
1. Assist in planning and coordinating events for the Community Table.
2. Assist in arranging events, including food, beverages (tastings), supplies, signage, and appropriate décor.
3. Gather information on each project to achieve quality events.
4. Propose new ideas to improve the events and the implementation process.
5. Assist with managing the events and clean up for events as necessary.
6. Prepare name tags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, seating cards, etc. (whatever is needed for the specific event).
7. Anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
8. Keep track of event finances.
1. Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
2. Must be creative, have a love for food, provide outstanding guest service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external guests.
3. Friendly, outgoing, take charge professional.
4. Ability to work well with others.
5. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
6. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
7. Knowledge of basic store operations.
8. Ability to supervise people including training and development.
9. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
10. Must be at least 18 years old.
11. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.