To grow community through building guest loyalty and maximizing profits by providing personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned experience.
1. Educate guests on product attributes and information and provide guidance for specific needs/preferences.
2. Ensure marketing and brand materials and tools are properly displayed, maintained and utilized including, signage, prices, flyers, etc.
3. Maintain the sanitation and appearance of the Beer Den/Sunmill Wines.
4. Work with category managers and suppliers to ensure proper pricing and product selection.
5. Train other Beer Den/Wine clerks and ensure information is correct and available for all hosts who work in the Beer Den/Sunmill Wines.
6. Conduct tastings as needed in the Beer Den/Sunmill Wines as well as for in-store demos or promotions.
7. Follow all state laws governing the sampling, sale and purchasing of beer and wine.
8. Wash and prepare growlers according to established practices.
9. Fill growlers upon request by the guest according to established filling, sealing and labeling standards.
10. Maintain inventory of growlers, glass, lids and all other Beer Den and wine supplies through monitoring and ordering.
11. Announce specials and sale information on the PA system.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Working understanding of beer and wine.
2. Is familiar with ALE laws governing sell, and purchasing of beer and wine products.
3. Sales minded with effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
4. Friendly, outgoing personality.
5. Self-motivated, trustworthy and able to adhere to all guidelines.
6. Ability to work well with others.
7. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
8. Ability to effectively communicate with Store Manager, DSD Receiver and vendors.
9. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
10. Ability to lift 30lbs. consistently and 50lbs. occasionally.
11. Must be at least 21 years old.