To grow community by providing personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned experience.
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
2. Meet with cheese representatives to determine the best cheese selection/offering.
3. Discuss cheeses with guests to help them determine the best cheese selection for their needs.
4. Answer guest questions about the products.
5. Open cheese to offer samples to guests.
6. Trains other cheese demonstrators/stewards.
7. Recommend wine to accompany cheese.
8. Stock shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
9. Set up advertising displays utilizing visual merchandising standards.
10. Obtain merchandise requested by guests.
11. Answer guests’ questions regarding location, price, and use of merchandise.
12. Wrap merchandise for guests upon request.
13. Clean shelves, counters, tables, or displays.
14. Keep records of sales, prepare inventory of stock, and order merchandise through Department Manager.
15. Announce specials and sale information using the PA system.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Sale minded
2. Friendly, outgoing personality
3. Self-motivated, trustworthy, and able to adhere to all guidelines
4. Ability to work well with others
5. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time
6. Ability to lift 25lbs. consistently and 50lbs. occasionally
7. Knowledge of cheese
8. Ability to read and understand information and direction
9. Effective communication, guest service,, and selling skills
10. Must be at least 18 years old
11. Ability to effectively communicate with Store Manager, DSD Receiver, and cheese representatives